DOSLib, is a library of AutoLISP-callable functions that provides a
variety of Windows operating system capabilities to AutoCAD. Written as
an AutoCAD ObjectARX application, DOSLib extends AutoLISP to provide the following functions:
- Drives: Check for drives, change between drives, and
check available disk space.
- Paths: Manipulate path specifications.
- Folders: Create, rename, remove, select, and change
folders. Return special operating system folders.
- Files: Copy, delete, move, rename, and select files; get
directory listings, search and find multiple instances of files, and
change file attributes.
- Print: Get and set default printers, and spool print
- Configuration: Manipulate Windows-style initialization (INI)
files, and access the Windows Registry.
- Processes: Run internal OS commands or other programs.
- Interface: Get strings, integers, reals, and lists from
the user. Display Windows message boxes, progress meters, and splash
- Strings: Tokenize strings, extract characters, find
characters, insert, remove, and replace characters, and trim
- AutoCAD: Save all and close all open files. Preview
drawings and list xrefs.
- System: Get system information, sort lists, change the
system date and time, manipulate the keyboard, and play sounds.
and free download...